Sunday, June 6, 2010

Memebers of the church....

ON 6-6-10 Michael and I officially became members of Mayo first Baptist Church. We are still waiting to get baptized but we have filled out the paper work and been announced to the church. It was really exciting!! This is something that Michael and I really want. We are trying so hard to change every little thing in our life. We have also decided from this day forward to completely pay our tithes each month. 10% just as we are supposed to. We are really just going to rely on God to get us through. It was so crazy that the sermon was actually on how God will take care of us if we just put him first. We are so glad this adventure has began for us and just ready to see where it goes.. I love you my Lord and Savior and I am so glad to have found you in my life....

No comments:

Post a Comment