Friday, June 11, 2010

I miss my husband...

Wow!! I have almost been married a month and it has went by so fast!! It is crazy, but I guess we have just been so busy...He has been working third shift and I babysit at night and then I have also started babysitting during the day some. Not to mention the kids are now out of school for the summer and for sure will keep me busy. I feel like I miss him we have been so busy. I do hope we can one day take us another weekend of just the two of us. On our honeymoon it was great to just get to talk.. That is something we never get to do because we got kids always fighting, Ada is crying, or the phone is ringing!! I do love him very much and I am so glad to be his wife!! I really hate that I miss him.. I wish I could spend a little more QT time with him.. Nevertheless I do love my life and would not trade me being with my kids this time of there life for anything. I know is a normal family marriage to feel like I do. I am so very blessed....

No comments:

Post a Comment