Friday, June 11, 2010

5 ? Friday




1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?
Oh wow there is so many... One is to fly on a plane..
2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?
Go shopping and buy stuff for my kids or significant other
3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?
I guess the swings, always seeing who could go higher
4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?
Hearty!! I want the eggs, bacon, biscuit, and Gravy
5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?
In between, I think if I did not have 3 kids I might be neater but I am sure some call me a messy bessy with the way my house or car will sometimes look

No comments:

Post a Comment