Sunday, June 6, 2010

Baseball awards





ON 6-1-10 Josh and Katie got their baseball awards!! It is so hard to believe this year baseball season is over. It seem as like things go by so fast now days. This year it was actually Katie's first trophy and Josh's second baseball trophy. I don't think that was the highlight of the evening though!!!
The guest speaker at he ceremony was an ex football player for Clemson and that just made Josh and Katie's night! They got to meet him and get their pic. took with him. By the way his name was Randy Anderson. It was great to hear his love for God.
That is not all the excitement for the night!! They always give door prizes and believe it or not I one the first one witch was
auto
graphed picture of Dabo Sweeney, and 4 free meals to waffle house!! Wow I was in shock because I never win anything. Josh was so excited!! He told me he prayed that I would win that prize!! LOL!! We will clear up the meaning of prayer with him later..

No comments:

Post a Comment