Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Day 2010





Today is Father's Day.. I always feel so blessed on this day because I know I am very lucky for the two main father's in my life.
My Dad, The one man that has always been there for me..I love that man. Today the kids and I got him his favorite kind of cake witch would be a white cake with whipped topping from Ingles and a gas gift card. He will fuss like he does about every gift I ever get him but at the end of the day almost all of the cake will be gone. He will say, I told you not to spend your money on me, take it back but I know that is just my dad and that he really loves his gifts.
My Husband and Children's dad, We got him a Bible with a Bible carrier and also a devotional book for Dads. I decided to go spiritual with Michael's gifts since that is where we are both at in our life. I know he will love his gifts as well. Each year I want Michael to know how blessed I feel to have him in my life. He is such a dream come true. I remember just praying that I would meet a man that would love my kids as his own and that is exactly what he has done.
I love both to the Father's in my life and can't imagine life without them. I am so thankful for them being in my life and my kids life.
I almost forgot.. I am also cooking for my men. I am starting a chuck roast in the morning before church with all the fixings of cream potatoes, green beans, egg noodles, biscuits, and sweet tea.
I love you Daddy and Michael.....

No comments:

Post a Comment