OK, so today we had a big scare.... Katie was cleaning her earrings with rubbing alcohol and Ada comes along and turns the whole bottle up!! As soon as I seen what was happening, I start getting ready to go to the ER. As I was getting ready Michael got intouch with the poison control and they calmed us down. Ada did throw up but they said that was normal and to just keep a watch on her. They said if she keeps on throwing up then go to the ER. Wow!! That was really scary. In the end she is great and everything is ok. You can never be to careful when there is a toddler around. Needless to say the gate is up and I am going to be more careful..