Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Bachlorette Party!!





Two weeks before my big wedding day Kerry, Christie, and Leslie took me out for My Bachlorette Party!! The day started out fun but my sister had way too much to drink so we all sorta had to take care of her. We first tried to go to a place called Little D's but my sister left her ID at home and you had to have a ID to get in so we left and ended up at this little hole in the wall place that I don't even know the name of the place. We stayed a few hours and then my sister was ready to go home so we had to leave.
More than anything I am just grateful that they took me out before I got married. Things did not go exactly as we had planned but it was for sure the thought that counted. It will be something I will never forget and I am truly grateful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment