Monday, May 10, 2010

Josh's 9th Birthday..




Wow!! My baby boy had his 9th birthday party! He is growing up so fast, I remember everything about the day he was born. My little 7lb 14oz , and 21 1/2 inches long little baby boy born on April 20th 2001!! My first baby, I was in a horrible marriage but at the moment he was born I did not care because he was a reason to live, work, smile, be happy!! I was a mother!!
I am still just as proud of him today as I was 9 years ago!! I hope I make my kids proud. I love them so much and so thankful Michael came into our lives so I can be home with my babies and so thankful he is a good daddy to my babies.
Josh always makes me so proud!! This year he has gotten baptized and that too is a moment I will never forget! He is always making me something and always bringing me those good grades home.. I love you Joshua Hardin Weeks....

No comments:

Post a Comment