Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A trip to Dolly wood

Last week my dad, Michael, Josh, Katie, Ada, and myself took a trip to Dolly wood!! I did not have camera since mine is broke so I figured I for sure need to blog about our small but expensive trip!!
 The morning started with getting the kids up and letting them know we are about to take a trip!!! Josh was so excited on the way to Tennessee he could not hush!! Katie was very excited too but she was able to go back to sleep. We finally get there and I am so very thankful for my dad because those tickets were so expensive and God knows we could not afford those at this time. Without my dad, I would not have been able to do anything for my kids this summer. I love him and am so thankful for him in our lives.
 We get inside the park and it was so so very hot and I also was feeling bad for my dad because I know his foot was hurting him but he still had fun!! He rode the roller coasters like he was a kid. Those were memories I will always cherish and I know my kids will also.
 I got to say I was very proud of Ada!! It was so hot and she did really good. She did want out of the stroller but she did really well. Poor Katie had a little bit of a hard time because she was to small to ride the big rides but she made the best of it.
I hope to maybe next year buy season passes to Carowinds because I know they enjoyed the rides so much.
Thanks so much to my Dad for caring for my babies....

No comments:

Post a Comment