Thursday, July 15, 2010

Things looking up

 Things seem to be looking up for us!! A hiring place called Michael and the interview went really well. His boss at the place he got laid off of gave him as a referral to this place to that is great news. Two jobs they are trying to get him on at and they both start at a dollar more that what he was making at his last job.
 Naturally I am a little worried with school shopping coming up but I am not giving up my faith. Everything has really worked out so amazing for us. I don't think my faith has ever been so strong. When you are at your lowest and God just reaches out and helps you, I don't see how anyone could not let there faith just grow stronger and stronger with the power of God!! We are going to keep praying and trusting in God and just see where it leads us.

No comments:

Post a Comment