Thursday, December 8, 2011

Having a heavy heart

 It is almost Christmas time again! It really can be the most wonderful time of the year. I have realized this year that I have so much to be grateful for, I have my family and as far as I know we are pretty healthy. Just a few weeks ago a wonderful lady passed away from a two year battle with cancer and she was only 46!! I know God has a plan but I just pray when it comes my time to be challenged I can be as strong as some of the people I have seen lately with there faith being tested. I also know another great Christian man that is battling cancer, Randy Anderson is his name, and every time I text him to see how he is doing his reply is always "everything is going as planned" that just amazes me. My heart has just been so heavy for the families of all the cancer victims. It will truly be a blessed day when sickness will be no more.Till that day I know we got to leave it all in Gods hands and trust in him. I know he has helped me so much in my life. How great is our God??

No comments:

Post a Comment