Thursday, December 8, 2011

Five question friday!!





1. What is your favorite Christmas cookie?
 I am just plain Jane,I like peanut butter cookies!!
2. What's your favorite holiday movie & why?
 Home Alone because my kids love it and I have seen it a million and one time but still laugh everytime
3. Is there a gift that you bought for your kids that you wish you hadnt after they opened it? Well I have a 3 year old so I always regret the noise makers

4. What is the messiest room in your house right at this moment?
  Gotta say it is my bedroom. That is where all the clothes go after the dryer and they are piled high on clothes baskets. Not to mention my husband works second so that is a room that is hard to clean because of different sleep times
5. What is the furthest you have driven for the holidays?
I don't have family out of town so the furthest I have been is the big town of Woodruff! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment