Monday, September 16, 2013

Anti-depressant.... I say yes

For about two months now I have been taking a anti-depressant pill, for the first month the one I was on helped a little but then the doctor put me on one that really has worked. I just can't believe how it has helped me. I have been getting up in the mornings and staying up, my house is clean, and I am happy. We are still going through a rough time with money but I am taking it pretty well. 
I just wish I would have stayed on one a long time ago, why did I waste so much time not being happy?? Another great thing is I am not worried about what others think of me, any other time I would be stressing some issues I once again am having with the "wonderful church of Mayo" but now I just don't care. I am just kinda shocked at how I am handling things. Yay me....... It is like now I really truly get that I don't need anyone in my life that does not want to be here. I love my kids so much, I love my husband, I love my parents and the rest of the family and friends that want to be in the life of Amanda Tuck. I am me, not who I use to be but so much better!!
 On to more great news, Michael started a new job last Monday, it is about a 40 minute drive but the money is so much better, the health insurance is awesome, and the have lots of other great benifits. We are for sure in the hole with money but I am sure with a little time with will recover and we will be ok!!

No comments:

Post a Comment