Sunday, May 20, 2012

Two year Anniversary

Happy Two Year Anniversary to my wonderful husband and I!!
 It is so hard to believe it has been two year already, but we have made it and we are happy. Not to say we have not had our ups and downs because it is no secret that the devil has pulled at us in every way these past two years. I truly think that has made us even stronger, they say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger...... WOW if that is not the truth I don't know what is. I must admit that I do hope the worst is behind us and now we just move forward but I think we are both aware that if the devil is not on your back then you are not living like you should. 
 I feel so lucky to have slipped up and met a man that loves Josh and Katie like they are his and that does everything he can to make us happy. I pray this next year together will just bring us even more closer to God, to each other, and just close as a family. I love you Michael Dwayne Tuck and hope to have many many more years with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment