New Years Resolutions.....
I haven't blogged in a while but I do want to note my resolutions in hopes that I can read this later and have some accomplishments to record. Here is my original list
1. Get closer to God, I hope the get my fire back for Jesus. I love God, that is a fact but sometimes I feel that maybe I have lost the "fire"
2. Lose weight, every one's number one resolution is mine also. I have been doing pretty good, and I just hope to keep doing good.
3. Recycle more, it is a shame all the plastic bottles and cans we throw away or burn so since the new year, I have been doing a lot better with this. Not to mention with all the cans my family goes through I hope to cash in on them before we go on vacation this summer.
4. Fix my house up, I am grateful for my home because my husband works hard for what we have and with that being said money is tight with us. My goal is to get my home looking nice and find cheaper ways to do it.
5. Spend more quality time with my kids, I think I already do pretty good at this but I know my babies grow so fast and I just want to make as many memories as I possibly can.
So there you have it, my top 5 News Years Resolutions for 2013!! I have been truly working on these 5 little things... maybe in a month or so I can remind myself to reread this blog and see how I am doing.....