Thursday, February 3, 2011

We still together!!!!

So, on this day four years ago, I started dating this guy!! During this time four years ago, I was not ready to date and this guy kept wanting me to go out with him, so on this day four years ago I finally went on a small date with him. He was SO shy but we just drove around for maybe two hours and talked and the night ended back in a McDonald's parking lot for me to get my car. I had to make the first move by saying " Are you going to kiss me or what? Well, four years later, we are still together!! We have for sure had a bumpy road but have made a beautiful family and this coming May will have been married for one year! I hope to grow old with Michael and have grand babies together!! A toast to many more years to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment